Saturday, January 17, 2009

Updating My Previous post

Well Captain Obvious showed up to tell me my fridge was broke! DUH! Thank you for that I couldn't tell! New fridge coming soon!

So here we go....Jenn's dating adventures begin!

He *Still not sure what to call him* texted to make sure we were still on tonight! So keeping my previous commitment to my brother I am picking him up at 6:30ish, which by the time now means probably 7! oops I had to go find something to wear tonight, for real!

I'm meeting *insert name here when I figure out what this is, but for now he's R* at the Moose. Than we're going back to where he's house sitting (his brother's house and my friend; which is how R came into the picture)

How did this night come about? Well apparently a couple weekends ago, when I was out watching him and his brother shoot pool, I made the comment that I didn't need a man for anything but to cuddle. *Thank you Captain Morgans for that one because I don't recall those words coming from MY mouth!

I guess he decided this week that he was the one for that job! Of course I agreed because we get along very well and have become good friends. There's a story behind that too that I will share someday. So far this one is different. He makes me laugh and doesn't seems to mind that I AM the biggest dork you will ever meet! He's rented or brought DVD's for us to watch! Awww Even asked if I was riding with him or following him to his brothers! I chose to follow. A girl always needs a way out if needed! I do know that ONE thing about dating!

This should be interesting! I'm not going into it this time with any expectations or hopes! I'm simply playing it cool and seeing what happens! I know I'll embarrass myself in some way, I am a dork and proud to be! It's part o my charm!

Wish me luck. Excuse any typos or ramblings. I'm not nervous at all! If you believe that well then I have a fabulous refrigerator for sell! It's ice cold and smells fabulous! =)

OH and way to go O on your game! Sorry I missed it buddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How much is the fridge? LMAO. Have a great time :)