Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've been up too long ...

So much has been going on and there are days I wish I had a clone.

There never seems to be enough time in the day for anything and I sidetracked from my goals.

So last night I enlisted myself a drill Sergeant to get myself back on track. (TY Holly)

For two months or so I was so focused on losing weight and making all my goals fall into place. Then I screwed my knee up, started moving, had the Holidays and KK's tests. SO I need my kick in the pants.

So I got it. Holly's going to be my mean Drill Sergeant (except on Sundays because that's my day off she has to be nice then). She has promised to keep me motivated (and *YOU better! ) =) Holly is probably the only one that could do this for she knows me way too well and knows how stubborn I can be as well as the *sickness* that motivates me.

I made myself proud by dragging my butt out of bed at 4:30 this morning to hit the gym, but now I'm pooped!

That's all that's going on here really! I take KK to the doctor on Thursday and I'm not worrying myself over it! I'm taking it one day at a time and that's all I can do! The gym helps work out those frustrations!

So for now goodnight and thank you Holly! Love Ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok. This post made me smile like 13 times in a row. I would say I am proud of you fro getting up this morning and going to the gym but that woud be "nice" of me. So I am going to say "you better have went to the gym this morning!!!" Love you too girly and you will NOT get sidetracked again :) oh and I need to teach you how to link things in your posts.