Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sleep Deprived...


I haven't had a lot to say recently only because every time I try to write something too many thoughts come to my head. Honestly, it would just be downright sad! Not that I try to be but I think life is just going too fast anymore. Somedays I do wonder where my strength comes from. I guess I have broad shoulders for a reason.

Work slowed down only for a week or so and now the Government side (the side I work for) is just slammed. Being on the GSA team means we work sometimes with some very short deadlines and always with strict guidelines! It's chaotic and overwhelming, but crazy me, I love it! However, I would perform much more efficiently if people would just get off my back!

The kids...OMG it's something new yet everyday. Their laughs and smiles remind me everyday exactly why I'm alive! I just want to be the best Mom possible and make sure I instill the values I hold closest to my heart! Honesty in everything they do, respect for others, hearts as big as a mountain, laughter that fills the air and belief in themselves and all they do. I want them to know one day how hard it was for Mommy to walk away and raise them in what seems to be too common, but it was the only thing I could do to ensure I would be there for them through everything! My biggest fear is failing them in any way!

Men...well they are just plain...idiots. It sucks, this whole dating thing. Do all men lack the knowledge of honesty? Maybe I'm jumping the gun but it does seems they're all the same. They want the beautifully wrapped package; no matter what lies inside! Someday someone will prove me wrong there and I hope it's sooner than later! I really just don't like being alone! Life is better shared!

Off to bed now! I haven't slept much lately so I need to catch up! OH and still NO dang fridge! UGH!

No comments: