Monday, January 12, 2009

I think what's really bothering me is...

I spent some of the previous mentioned bonus on new work clothes.

*Before...when I was married and a stay at home mom...I didn't like to shop and had NO fashion sense at all. Not that I have any now BUT I LOVE shopping now! I can't get enough of it and really wish I made more money so I could buy more and more! *

I did find two pair of jeans I'm in love with BUT I found a new suit. I love it...until I put it and home. Yes, I tried it on in the store but things always look better at home. Well that WAS my thought. I tried it on last night and I hate the way I look in it! I look fat and let's face it right now I am! NO I'm not being down on myself.

Over the holidays and the craziness that flew through the last two months I gained weight. Too much. *Hence why I recruited a Drill Sergeant. * Now it's the motivation and being sick that's holding me back.

So.... Do I return the suit for some other new items OR...Do I hang it in the closet with about seven other outfits that I say are my goal? I'm thinking return it because it's just too darn depressing!

I was doing so good when I signed my membership at the gym. In less than two months I lost a total of 27 pounds and 19 inches. Funny though I overworked my arms and felt like a body builder. =) I gain muscle easily, I realized after talking to a friend who has the opposite problem. He can lose weight quickly but can't gain the muscle he wants. While I do want to build muscle, losing the fat is what I want more.

So it's back to the gym, but I also need some exercises to do at home or a routine to follow for the days I don't make it out.

I need suggestions. Cardio and something like belly, butt and gut! Any ideas?

My biggest "issue" with my body is my stomach! I'm not going to blame it on the kids because I've always been overweight. I'm blaming the muscle loss there on a bad doctor that botched a C-section and left those muscles like noodles.

Any help, suggestion or criticisms are greatly appreciated and welcome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wii Fit. Workout Videos. Crunches. Get a treadmill. I'll think of more. I really want Wii Fit. If I get it, you can come use it :)