Thursday, January 15, 2009

She is full of herslef and I'm proud of that!


When picking the kids up from daycare, KK's teacher informed me she was "extra Diva" yesterday.


I gues she spent the entire day "shuffling" around! Everytime she passed the mirror she had to dance in front of it and flip her hair too!


When Miss Krista asked' "Do you love yourself?" She replied * I Love This* " I do love Kaitlin very much!" Then she flipped her hair, threw her hip out and blew kisses in the mirror!


I love this because this is all her! She in NO WAY gets this from me or her Dad, but it does show we are doing a good job. OK maybe too much but I'd rather have an over confident little girl than one who shy's from the world!


She definately has a spot light on her at ALL times!


She makes me laugh and smile! The girl has the most amazing spirit! And this morning she chose to go to school as a Care Bear! Lil man told her she was silly and kids would laugh at her. She said "So let them!"
That's my girl! =)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl! LOL Love her :)