Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tagged by Holly

Holly tagged me for a fun little game. Here are the rules...The Rules:*Grab the nearest book.*Open the book to page 56.*Find the FIFTH sentence.*Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions.*Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one; pick the CLOSEST.*Tag five other people to do the same.


Thanks Holly, I needed something better to do. =) Oh and since I don't have five friends....If you read this you're tagged!

This wasn't hard for me, I've been reading a lot again. Gooey *not trashy* romance novels...Hey I am still a hopeless romantic and since I have to stay on my goals and have sworn off men, the books are all I have.

It's called Texas Bluff by Linda Warren and it's one of the best I've read. Actually will read it again and get the rest of the series.

Page 56, starting 5th sentence....

Her father looked up, his eyes partially hidden by his Cowboy hat. "You've grounded him remember? Sometimes you're too hard on the boy."

"Like you were never hard on me."

Hub shoved back his hat. "Like it did any good."


I could have picked something more interesting but I stuck to the rules. =)

No comments: