Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

This week is dragging by. The dungeon has now blocked me from here (it's understnadable) and my phone is being stupid so my posts will only be when I have a chance to get to my mom's (since I have yet to get a computer working properly at home). Next week I'm suppose to get my bonus at work so maybe I'll get my computer fixed then.

Tomorrow is Kaitlin's day to get her tests done. I'm not sure if I'm more nervous about the results or just the procedure. This will be the third time she's had it done and the last time was torture for us both. They couldn't get the cath in right and it was just horrible hearing her scream and cry and not being able to pick her up! I think it's the procedure that will destroy my nerves and break me this time! She's a lot bigger now and will probably need restrained because she's a fighter too! I will let you know what we find out. We go on the 8th to get the test results.

Nothing real exciting going on here. I have a lot going on in my head I just don't want to share right now. Somewhere along the way I have learned to keep some things to myself until I have all the thoughts straightened. Other times I let the wrong things out and make a fool out of myself. That's why I'm a really big dork and why people love me though!

I need another Strawberry-Mango Margarita! I had one last night and it was fabulous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope KK is doing ok during her tests! I know you guys are there right now and I am thinking about you!