Sunday, December 28, 2008

Meet Kota...






Christmas came and went and can I say this was my favorite of their gifts...This is Kota. He doesn't walk, he just eats and sings and plays and keeps the kids entertained for hours. It is the coolest thing I have ever seen and way better than any puppy! You don't have to take him outside and walk him or clean up after him at all. You just have to make sure he has batteries.




Other than Kota, my apartment now looks like a toy store. From baby dolls to race tracks to tents and pooping animals (pooping Jelly Beans). The kids had an awesome Christmas and so did Mommy! I have to say though Kaitlin got up around 1 am coughing real bad. So I got her out of bed and into the bathroom without her realizing Santa had come. To my suprise I heard the sweetest voice say, "Santa came Mommy! I was a good boy!" As I walked into the living room there he was sitting in front of all his presents not touching a single one with eyes so big and a smile that stretched from ear to ear.




Needless to say we did Christmas at Mommy's at 1 am. By 3 I had them in bed. We were off to Grandma's at 8 and then they left for their Dad's at noon! It was a beautiful day!~


I do hope everyone's Christmas was as good as ours was!

No comments: