Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tidbits of My Day!

Well let's start with the retreat. It went very well. I am proud of all of us. Year end business for government is very stressful and fast paced and we started to get at each other which is what landed us in a "retreat". Every one of us were able to discuss our roles and the roadblocks we face and what we feel needs to change to run more efficiently without stepping on each others toes. Once again I learned of tasks I am suppose to be handling that I was unaware of. I love my job and the people I work with and feel at home there but I want to do every aspect of it perfectly. All we can do is continue to communicate as well as we did today and stay on management to take the correct actions to help us not only keep up with current clients but to add more business to our thriving company. A great feeling in a failing economy!

My peve of the day...Why does my radio keep going off channel in my van? It's annoying as ever especially when I'm singing away to a really good song! I thought maybe at first it's because I hit a bump but no. For no reason it's changing just a little to make it all fuzzy! Is there a mouse in there. lol I laugh because it's those things now that get under my skin and nothing else! To know me even six months ago you'd laugh with me now too!

I'm excited now too. My Momma, the best Mom ever, has my kids right now getting their pictures taken. It's a suprise to me. (I love suprises!) Let me tell you the little buggers are very photogenic! I can't wait to see how these turn out! I am a proud mommy!

Busy me has a million things to do still and not enough time to do them in. So I am off to transfer laundry, load up what's hopefuly the second to last trip from the old life to new, back here to run more laundry and off to home to hear stories of daycare and bedtime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the "retreat" went well...too bad you didn't have reservations. LOL

Lindsey said...

I'm glad things went well. At least people are communicating at your job. :-)