Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Tree

So this is the first year, since I've been on my own, that we have a christmas tree. It's a little one and that is perfect for me! My friend Kim at work suprised me with it while we were decorating for our company Christmas party. The kids were so thrilled to decorate it and undecorate it too! It's helping bring Christmas back to my heart which is something I lost a couple years back. Last year I didn't have the money or the space for one so we took some wrapping paper and tacked it on the wall and made a finger paint tree. So this one is very special to me!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aww! That was so nice that she got you a tree. I bet the kids are really enjoying it. Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it! You still need to put up the one you drew! LOL