Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words


So far February has been real rough on me. Truthfully 2009 hasn't been that great at all. The fridge...still works a day or two a week and WILL be taken care of by this weekend. Papaw passing. Work....well....my hours were cut. Thank you economy. Needless to say; this single Mom is struggling.

My kids and my friends, however, keep me grounded!

I took this picture a couple Mondays ago. As I was singing my good morning song to the kids while getting myself ready, the Diva strolled in the bathroom all sleepy eyed. I stood her on the throne and asked her what was a matter. Her reply, "It's Monday Mommy. I'm not going to school."

So far 2009 has just felt like one never ending Monday and Mommy feels just like the Diva looks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still LOVE this picture!

Did you figure out which one to send in?